- Excellent Pulse Fidelity and Phase Linearity
- Immediate Delivery
- Designed for operation from -55°C to
+105°C. Units exhibit a change of less than 175
parts/million/°C over this entire temperature range.
- Dual-In-Line Mounting.
- Delay Range from 20 to 600 Nanoseconds
- Maximum Attenuation:
- For delays to 150 nanoseconds: 8%
- From 150 to 250 nanoseconds: 12%
Up to 5 Units
can be connected in series to achieve longer delays providing the
delays and impedance of each unit are the same. The total rise time
of the series combination can be determined by the following